Sunday, September 11, 2005

Salaam Namaste to fun !!

Aa mil ja phir gaale haste haste
Salaam Namaste !

Releasing this week, is one film which I've personally been waiting for a long time. Yep, the youthful, fun-filled, light "Salaam Namaste" is here starring Saif Ali Khan (after an awesome performance in Parineeta) and Preity Zinta. I'm seriously been waiting for this film and I have no qualms in paying to watch this on the big screen. Why ? Because, it's fun, laidback, snazzy and not too intense. It's like a fresh breeze which you can just enjoy and laugh while sitting in your seat and you don't have to think much. Bully for realistic cinema (Dansh), gimme films like Hum Tum and Salaam Namaste anyday.

The film mainly is a quirky take on live-in relationships in farwaway Melbourne, Australia. Saif and Preity share a live-in relationship bcoz they don't want to marry !

Me ? I don't care if it's a hit or flop, I'm going whenever I can !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home