Thursday, August 18, 2005

Rain and Murder Next week...

Hallo guys, my exams start from next week and I'm really hating all this bloody stupid study. But I had to sign in and post some more of my idiotic, stupid musings. BTW, if you're reading this, please please please post a comment. I'd love to hear your opinion and I don't even mind flames. I'm used to flames bcoz I know I'm hopeless...

"Barsaat" and "My Wife's Murder" release next week. Barsaat looks like, well, I'm sorry to say, yet another love triangle concerning Bobby Deol, Priyanka Chopra and Bipasha Basu. Looking at the promos, I find a kind of distinct similarity between Andaaz and Barsaat. I'm sorry, but we've seen loads of these so-called "sublime love stories" and I have absoultely no interest in Barsaat. Even the music, claimed to be "the best ever music by Nadeem-Shravan" is no great shakes either.

Next up, we have another film from RGV's Factory starring Anil Kapoor, Suchitra Krishnamurthy and Nandana Sen. Titled "My Wife's Murder", Anil and Suchitra are husband and wife and Suchitra plays a nagging wife. Anil accidentally kils his wife and then the story starts. Seems like a good film, though I'm not really fully interested to dish out Rs 75 to watch it on the big screen.

I'm not really sure if any other film releases next week. If it does, I'll post my analysis of it a few days later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home