Friday, July 22, 2005

Viruddh and more.

Viruddh releases today which is yet another story about father-son like "Waqt". The review from IndiaFM seems pretty positive. I don't think it will get a great opening, but it might get pick up via word of mouth. So, it might go the "Baghban" way. I think the films looks pretty good but I for one am getting an overdose of Amitabh Bachchan. Black, Waqt, Bunty Aur Babli, Sarkar, Viruddh...I'm seeing him everywhere. He's endorsing over a hundred products on TV and now he's coming back to KBC. Amitji, please take a break now !

Till Mangal Pandey on 12th August, there are not many big films releasing. "Mere Jeevan Sathi" on 5th August might be an exception, but I for one, am pretty sure it will fail. Also, "Sehar", "Yahaan.." and "7 1/2 Phere" do not interest me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home