Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Family Comes First !!

Am I glad I finally managed to login to Blogger. For the last few days, my internet connection. Anyway, let's go to the movies.

The Salman-Aishwarya tapes have put the nation on fire but frankly I'm just not interested. This is old news and there's no need to pull all this up. Anyway, who cares. Everyone is reporting that MPKK (Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya) is doing well and for Salman, I hope it does well. The reports coming in say that it is even more funnier than Mujhse Shaddi Karogi.

Virudhh is up next with Amitabh Bachchan, Sharmila Tagore and John Abraham. The new girl(manisha?) looks pretty cute and hopefully will act as well. I'm sure we can bank on Amitji and Sharmilaji. So, all in all, Virudhh has to just rev up the marketing a bit and it might turn out to be a success like the other family film this year "Waqt"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home