Monday, August 08, 2005

Sarkar

Sorry for the delay, guys. There are going to be some delays now with my H, Yearlies (bloody stupid things, they are) starting, but I hope to still update whenever possible.

Well, I am feeling a bit embarrased now. Well, yes after I had admitted that I didn't want to see Sarkar, I did still watch it. And I have to admit, it's a well-made movie. Amitabh Bachchan is so astounding. This is his 2nd best performance after Black (that always takes the icing). Those eyes just expressed it all. And Abhishek was awesome as well. Hopefully in the sequel, it's only he rules. Kay Kay was also briliant. I thought Sarkar was a great film. I thought the ending was a bit rushed but all in all, good movie material.

I guess I have to say something about Mangal Pandey ! Well, I guess it's going to be a hit. I think it's going to be a pretty good hit with the curiousity factor about Aamir, the great promotion and the great music all contributing. Sadly, my appeal for the film is kindly small. Maybe, I'm just stupid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home